Hi Tech Environmental Services has proudly served the South Bay since 1990. As a family-owned and operated remediation company, we offer environmental contracting and consulting in abatement and air quality management of asbestos, mold, and lead. Hi Tech strives to provide high quality services at the most competitive price, and exceed the expectations of our customers with our experienced and dedicated technicians and personnel. We take pride in the long term relationships that we have built with our customers over the years. Our projects have been successfully completed in residential homes, commercial and industrial buildings, city projects and in schools and churches throughout Southern California, with a reputation as an honest, professional and amiable company.
It is our Mission at Hi Tech to provide our clients with exceptional services that exceed their expectations in compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
To continually improve the environmental quality of our surrounding communities for future generations.
Our projects are directed by our beliefs and commitments to aim for excellence through continuous development. Sound communication, teamwork, routine educational courses, and good character are core values that we strive to improve and embrace here at Hi Tech.
BONDED & INSURED LIABILITY INSURANCE #
- $1,000,000 General Liability Limit
- Economy Bonds #SC6356263
- State of California C12 Earthwork and Paving License #672357
- C22 Asbestos Abatement Contractor
- Asbestos ASB #A6482
- Haz Substances Remedial A6216
- Haz Waste Transporter #3219
- OSHA Registration #886
- Motor Carrier Permit CA#0105621
- DTSC #CAL000296737
- AQMD ID #97578
- AQMD 1403 #280503
- Asbestos Building Inspector AHERA# 6612
- Asbestos Contractor/ Supervisor Dosh # RCSC-02348
- Asbestos Project Designer Course Dosh # CA-465-95
- Asbestos Management Planner RMP-00496
- AHERA Building Inspector
- AHERA Management Planner
- AHERA Contractor/ Supervisor
- AHERA Worker
- AHERA Project Designer
- Lead Based Contractor/Supervisor E013198LCSR
- RRP Lead Certified Firm #R-I-21649-10-00076
- EPA Certified Firm #R9T-F159082-1 Region 9 Tribal Lands
- IICRC - Water Damage Restoration Technician
- IICRC - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician